Grady Sloan is celebrating his 25th year as an instructor of children and adults
- He has been a registered Suzuki Guitar instructor since 1998.
- His students have been featured at The Junior Bach Festival and Classical Gala West.
- In 2000 and 2001 he taught at the Los Angeles Suzuki Institute.
- From 1999 to 2006 he served a Suzuki apprenticeship under master teacher Frank Longay.
- Bachelor of Music degree in Guitar Performance from California State University, Northridge where he studied with Ronald C. Purcell
- Master of Music degree in Guitar Performance from the San Francisco Conservatory of Music where he studied with David Tannenbaum.
Grady's training includes:
Suzuki Guitar Foundation 1A 1998, 2002, 2005
Suzuki Guitar Foundation 1B 1998, 2002, 2005
Suzuki Guitar Unit 2 1999
Suzuki Guitar Unit 3 2000
Suzuki Guitar Unit 4 2001
Suzuki Guitar Unit 5 2002
Suzuki Guitar Unit 6 2003
Suzuki Guitar Unit 7 2004
Suzuki Principles in Action 2015
Orff Introduction and Applications for the classroom 2014